Remote Learning Plan
Why does Britannia Bridge need a plan?
Due to the current, ever-changing circumstances, it is essential that, as a school and community, we plan ahead for a number of different COVID-19 situations. If/when any of our children are absent, due to shielding or self-isolation, we will provide high quality remote activities to ensure that they do not miss out on crucial learning time. Thank you for your support with this – it is greatly appreciated.
What does Remote Learning, at Britannia Bridge, involve?
- We will use a mixture of Class Dojo and Teams to provide high quality Remote Learning for each and every one of our children.
- Please ensure that you fully understand our Teams Expectations for Children/Parents and Carers. This has been posted to our Facebook page and emailed to you. You can also view this on this website.
- We will use a mixture of Live Interactions, pre-recorded activities and online tasks. Each Class Teacher will give clear instructions, via Class Dojo and Teams.
- Each class will engage in Live Interactions, on a daily basis, to ensure that they interact with their teacher daily.
- We will provide a minimum of 3 hours, for EY and KS1 children, and a minimum of 4 hours for KS2 children.