At Britannia Bridge, to maintain our positive well-being, all our adults and children use our Five Ways to Well-being strategies. Mrs Greenhalgh coordinates this, throughout school, and we thank her for our weekly Well-being Activity ideas.
We also use GROW Coaching:
G – What is your goal?
R – What is your reality?
O – What options do you have?
W – What will you do?
Our Britannia Bridge GROW Coaches
Other ways we look after our well-being:
- We have a set of well-being themed books in every class.
- We talk/learn about well-being in our assemblies/Collective Worship.
- We enjoy many community events, with our teachers and grown-ups.
- We take well-being time, in class, when we need it. We have well-being sessions timetabled – Mrs Greenhalgh organises these for us all.
- We enjoy World Mental Health Day, every year.
- We discuss our ideas and opinions, within our School Parliament.
- Our teachers ‘check in’ on us, every day.
- Jo is our Play Therapist – she helps us, when we need it.
- Our teachers are trained to help us with our well-being.
- And much, much more!
- Have a look below to see us enjoying our 5 Ways to Well-being Activities…
And… we came second place in the Walk to School Challenge – we were definitely Being Active! Take a look below…