Britannia Bridge Primary School
Our Forest School Area is currently under development. We have set aside funds to make this area an outstanding learning environment for each and every one of us. When fully developed, we will use our area regularly to develop our confidence and self-esteem (through hands-on learning experiences).
Forest School is a specialised approach – Mrs Williams has been specially trained to deliver our outdoor education as our Forest School Practitioner.
Learning, in our Forest School Area, will help us to show our Core Values: HEART.
- Each and every one of us will be treated equally.
- We will encourage each other to explore & discover.
- We will be aspirational, rise to challenges and drive our own learning.
- We will feel happy when we achieve success.
- We will work as a team and develop positive relationships with each and everyone.
- We will develop a positive relationship with our natural world.
What does an outstanding Forest School Area look like?
Forest School is a long-term learning process – we will learn through regular sessions in our natural environment. We will use a learner centred approach, develop our planning, adaptation, observation and reviewing skills and our Forest School will promote our holistic development, resilience, confidence, independence and creativity.